Thanks for your interest in writing for Lifestyle Travel Kit.
I welcome high-quality articles from travel writers, photographers, digital nomads, location independent entrepreneurs, travel-related startups, language gurus, and vagabonds.
In return for your post, I offer a backlink (follow) to your website and regular social media exposure. I prefer to deal with real bloggers and entrepreneurs. If you represent a large company and would like to advertise on the site please contact us here.
I reply to every guest post enquiry. But I'd like to emphasize that I only accept high-quality posts. Spun articles and filler content will not be accepted under any circumstances. All content is checked for plagiarism, spelling, grammar, and plain old common sense. If the article has nothing new to say, it's not going on the site.
Guest posting is a legitimate way of building authority for your blog. I understand this. But if the content you provide puts me to sleep, it won't make the grade.
If you have a story idea or a content idea, I'd love to hear about it. But keep in mind the following:
- Posts should have original photos (at least 1) that are not used anywhere else. If this isn't possible, we can talk about it.
- If you haven't been to the location you're writing about, don't submit a proposal.
- List posts are OK. But everyone's doing them. So make yours original.
- I'm not interested in round-up style posts
- Posts with one specific topic focus, that go in-depth and really help people are the best kind of posts.
- Keyword research is important. If you can't do it, I can help. Knowing which keywords to target helps prevent writing articles on an over-subscribed topic.
Thanks again and I look forward to working with you.